Visions From Nothing

I am sent from infinite-eternity beyond anything I have seen
Out into time and space
Inside of me, a Word, a Promise made freely and Covenanted with by
me
A vision to create

I've been empowered to make and shape reality, bending light all
around me 
A lord of space and time
And I can cause a hundred-thousand natural laws to submit to the
Truth that does
Exist in the divine

And oh that power should be enough to right the wrongs, create my
visions from the dust
From ashes bring the beauty
But then sometimes I forget my place divine, take upon myself space
and time
Forgetting reality

So I must stand upon the Word I know is real and burn with an u
common zeal
The fire of creation
That I can shine and command all of space and time to glorify Yahweh
divine
Bring light to all the nations

For I am graced beyond the laws of time and space and what the
natural does dictate 
In Oneness with my Father
I won't forget that all I am is what He is and in Him alone can I live
For there isn't any other

So I create reality in time and space, expand the borders of Yahweh
In infinite increasing
For He did say that there's no end to His true day and He invites us to
partake
So come enjoy the feasting.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Fears

Love's Effigy