What is Seen

Oh Yahweh, when people look at me
You’re the only thing I want them to see
And though I’m not “perfect,” Your Power to redeem
Ensures the completion of what You have dreamed

Oh Yahweh, when I look at the world
I only want to see your glory unfurled
And every time I open my eyes
All I want to see is the power of Christ

I know it’s establishing Your True creation
But sometimes I long so for manifestation
And all that we’ve longed for and call now to be
Is all now and only what I want to see

Because in Reality You’re all that is
Without you nothing can really exist
And I’m tired of fighting the lies that are not
I want to see only Your Truth and Your Love

Whatever the choices that others do make
I want to see your glory awake
And whatever the lies that the enemy speaks
I want only to hear Your Word and Your Spirit

For I know it’s possible to undo the fall
You’ve come back and redeemed it all
I live in Heaven while here on the Earth
So I should be able to see past the curse

So dear Father, help me to see and be seen
Only as You for You’re everything
And there’s more and there’s more beyond wildest dreams

When a pure heart of faith comes and rests at Your feet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Not *World Suicide Prevention Day 2021*

Love's Effigy