To Look for the Light

Why, o man, do you look to the sky for light?
Can you not see that I am inside of you,
That I have been here all along?
Can you search and find me in the hidden places inside of your heart,
In the loudest places in your mind where you didn't think I'd deign to enter,
Can you remember what I promised you when I made you and remade you:
I am with you,
There is no longer any need for the sun by day or the moon by night,
The dwelling of Yahweh is with man now,
The dwelling of Yahweh is in man now,
So why do you search the skies?
Can you see Me?
I placed Myself inside of your heart and you invited Me to be there,
Do you not believe I will accept your invitation,
Do you not trust in your own sincerity?
I trust your sincerity.
I trust you.
So why do you seek without what can only be found within?
I AM
And I AM in you,
Do not look to the sky for light,
Look to be the light that you are.
In Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Not *World Suicide Prevention Day 2021*

Love's Effigy