The Fullness of Faith

Circumstances and experiences are not the basis of Reality
For Yahweh is more than just what I can see
He is all there is, ever was, or ever could be
And the fullness of faith will show this Truth to me

But with my faith now I can decide
How big or how small do I want my Life
Will I participate in the glorious prize
For which Yahshua, my own Promise, died?

Or will I imagine the things that can’t be
Basing my Reality on what I see
What I’ve felt in the past that was so real to me
Must fade like the leaf on an autumnal tree
And I must choose to see Reality

When the diagnosis comes that you just don’t want to hear
When the world all around you is cowering in fear
When the pain in your own heart or body’s so “real”
I must know that Yahweh’s more than what I think or feel!

For Yahweh is all, everything that there is
And when He hides part Himself from us in total Darkness
In His infinite wisdom and mighty goodness
I must trust that He’s what’s behind the Veil and live
For Yahweh my God is all that there is!

The grass withers and the flower does fade
But the Word of Yahweh alone shall remain
So I hold on, I hold on, I hold on by faith
Because that Word is all there ever was anyway
In the end, in the always, there’s only Yahweh

Circumstances and experiences are not the basis of Reality. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Fears

Editing