The Great Unknown

Called into the Great Unknown
Given liberty to reign and roam
Exploring Yahweh, God my home,
And overwhelmed by all I’m shown

Yet, Yahweh is all that there is
And I have always wanted Him
Wanted to see His fullest grace
Exploring all of time and space

And they Way is ever moving,
Progressing still, and I am choosing
To press into what I’ve never known
Though in doing so I lose control

I’ve always known there would be more,
Great oceans lay beyond the shore,
But never in my wildest dreams
Could I imagine all I’ve seen

And yet within Reality
Lies little confused, wondrous me
Though I’m not sure what else I’ll see
I know Yahweh and thus I can be

And so I come now ever forward
Pressing in to Yahshua the Word
In Unity, I’ll see what I’ve heard

It’s time to stand and create a new world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Not *World Suicide Prevention Day 2021*

Love's Effigy