Editing

It's so interesting to read something I wrote a year ago and see the seeds of the Revelation I have now planted there, To be able to trace over time The Path that Yahweh has shown me and through which He has grown me To see the seeds of Infinity in words upon a page, And I wonder what seeds are in me now, And what they will look like when they come to full fruition, How they will blossom and bloom And completely change my life and the lives of those around me, How they will make all things new and better and more Real Because Yahweh is in them, in me Even now, And oh the marvel and glory at how He chooses to plant His seeds, The perfection of growth, That all circumstances must come together perfectly for fruition, Sunlight, good soil, pure water, Truth, Spirit, Faith, All mixing as One to produce the perfect conditions for Harvest, And even the process is its own beautiful creation, That the product is its own beauty, but the process another, A double portion, A blessing, To see Yahweh at work through His seeds, through time, Through me, He is so much bigger than we know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Fears