The Cosmos Are Being Reshaped

All that we’ve known now is about to change
The order and ways of the Kingdom
The Pattern of Yahweh will be rearranged
Leading to much greater freedom

But this kind of freedom’s from intimacy
And I will relate to my Father
It’s time in this moment to come into being
As by faith we’re being re-authored

With nothing to stand on I’m held in my place
By Immanuel’s great loving arms
And now I am flying throughout time and space
For here I am right where We are

And I am the moon, face to face with the sun
When I have always been a star
But here I am basking in the Father’s Love
So I can know just who we are

And now all around me Holy Spirit’s moving
And all things are blown into place
But this is creation and not our undoing,

The cosmos are being reshaped. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fears

Dust

Love's Effigy