Faith to Receive

I love how everything Yahweh gives me
Is nothing like what I thought it would look like
When He first told me I would receive it,
And how I look at it when I first see it before me
And wonder what’s going on
And how this can be
And why it looks this way
When I was just so sure it was going to look a different way
And though at first I don’t recognize that this way is definitely better,
This way is definitely better,
Because now I can actually give Him something by receiving His Gift,
Faith,
Trust,
Love,
I can accept what He gives me in pure adoration,
Knowing that it is beautiful and glorious
Because He is beautiful and glorious
And He loves me,
And though what He has given me is not what I thought it would be,
I can trust that it is, indeed, better
Because I know Him,
I know His Nature,
And in My Nature, I will Love Him, too
And I love how Our Relationship grows
When He gives me something that

I do not understand. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Fears

Editing