Naturally the Garden Grows

The seeds are planted in the ground,
The rivers there to water,
The frequency of Heartbeat’s sound
Now gives birth to the Promise

And what now have I here to do
To aid in this expression,
But with that Heartbeat resonate,
A pure amplification

Naturally the Garden grows
Without my striving or my toil
My choices come from Nature alone
And I don’t have to till the soil

And as I move about my day,
Just by being who I am,
The Garden with me resonates
And this is how We steward land

As with My Father I do walk,
Sharing now Our One Heartbeat,
And by this to Our Garden talk
So Promises can now be seen

Oh, Naturally the Garden grows,
From Our Nature, by Our Being,
And there is nothing else to know,

For all We are is everything. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Not *World Suicide Prevention Day 2021*

Love's Effigy