Overturning the Tables in the Temple


My House was to be one of depth and connection of all people of all nations,
Of Love without condition given not only from Me to you,
But from one to another,
But you have made it a den of broken Promises and limited expressions of Love

And how dare you purport to represent the God of Unconditional Love
While rejecting those who need it most?
How dare you pretend to Love someone
And then brutalize and betray them when they don’t do what you want?
How dare you decide what is and is not acceptable in My Name
When you haven’t got My perspective… didn’t even bother to ask?

Instead you took the writings, reputations, and even some revelations
Of other men’s views of limitation
And you made a law of what I never called a law,
You made a conformity when I wanted individuality
You made a condition and regulation when I wanted unlimited and joyful unique expression
of every kind of Love in every kind of way

You created division when I wanted unity,
Created an ending when I wanted continual growth,
And you told people to settle when I told them to keep pioneering,
You created lack when I gave you all of everything and told you how to make more,
You created need when I had already provided the cattle on a thousand hills for you,
You created a hierarchy when I told you that My yoke was easy and My burden was light
And that not one single human being had to follow after another’s way

You created jealousy when I created different identity,
You created fear when I said that there was nothing to be afraid of,
You created bondage when I told you to be free,
And o, my sweet deluded people, I have always longed to gather you like a mother hen gathers chicks,
But not only would you not let me,
You crossed land and sea to make one convert and tell them that they cannot be gathered also,
Making him twice or more in bondage than yourself
And perpetuating a religion that
I never established, never created, never condoned, and never ordained

You ask for validation, for signs, for wonders,
For there to be some type of blessing to show that you are right and they are wrong
When I never gave you right and wrong,
When I never said you had to be the same to be right,
When I never asked you to pretend there is no darkness, there is no night
When I told you to find the mysteries and you decided to camp on the edge of conformity,
When I asked you to be there for each other,
But you didn’t want to confront your own mindsets in order to grow beyond your comfort zones

You had no right to do all of this in My Name,
To put words in My mouth that I never said,
To pretend to Love when you did not even stop long enough to let me teach you what Love really is,
When you couldn’t even come to Me and let me lavish My Love upon you
Because you needed that law to validate your life—
O, if you had let Me, I would have validated your life!
I
Have
So
Much
More
For
You
Than
This!

Come out of that old time religion
And trust yourself more than the interpretations of translations of revelations of other men,
Trust yourself more than those who speak the things you know aren’t true in your heart,
Trust yourself and trust Me,
Even if it costs you all of everything…

Don’t you see?
Oh, I long for you to see!
You are so much more than you were led to believe, than you now lead others to believe!

All I am asking is for you to be free,
For there were never meant to be money changers in the temple
And there was never meant to be a law among My People
And you were never meant to follow the teachings of another,
But rather to know yourself and know the revelation and Love of others
In such a way that allowed them to be them and you to be you and Love to be unconditional,
Not based on conformity and ritual,
So please stop making sons of Hell
When I never condemned a single soul to Hell
And all of Us have to learn to dwell
In the process knowing all is well,
Though it doesn’t look like you expected

So stop peddling snake oil and broken Promises in My Name,
And Love others with the Love I have for you,
And if you cannot do that yet,
Then at least leave behind the law and traditions
And let Me teach you Love,
Let Me show you Love,
Let Me remind you what unconditional Love really looks like,
O, let Me set you free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fears

Dust

The Blues