Praise (Why I Write)

Oh, I long to share with you the joy of Yahweh that I have experienced
Yet I know that you must experience Him for yourself to truly see
I have limited understanding, yet I have been in His Presence
And there I have learned to live and be

I have lived! I'm alive! I was dead just the other day!
I remember when I died; I never though to live again

Yet my Father, He is faithful,
He remembered what He lost
Though He had to give up everything
He paid the entire cost

I was dead, oh so dead, in my trespasses and sin
Just in being in the lost and dying world
I did not know that I could live; I had forgotten!
But Yahweh came and made His banner unfurl

Oh my Father, oh so faithful, oh magnificence and grace
Oh the resurrection power that we can receive by faith

Did you know, have you seen, have you tasted of the Word
Have you realized the power that He offers
Can you take up your cross and live by dying as you've heard
Submitting to the King above all powers?

Oh I long to share with you to glorify my Father
To remind you of what you thought could never be
I should whisper that it wasn't lost or taken by another
And if you remember you, too, can come and see

Oh it's worth it, oh so worth it! Step out of darkness into light!
Have the faith to lift the burden! Bring the day out from the night!

Come with me to His Presence, come and seek and find His heart
No matter what you give up, He is worth it
For the end is the Beginning and that's where we have to start
If we wish to find our original Promised purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Not *World Suicide Prevention Day 2021*

Love's Effigy