Revelation 22:20


He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come Lord Yahshua! Revelation 22:20

I was thinking
A while ago
How much easier it would be
If I could only see
See what Yahweh says about
Creation.
How much easier it would be
To know how it will be
To take the joy that comes through
Revelation.

And how much nicer
It would be
If everyone could see
What Yahweh has spoken
About the world
And if all creation’d know
What Yahweh says is so
If righteousness could flow
And glory could unfurl.

But how can people see
Unless reality
Comes and manifests in all creation?
And how can people know
The truth that Yahweh shows
Unless somebody first
Gives them Revelation?
And oh! How can it be?
That Yahweh’s chosen me
To be the one through whom
His light will shine?
The weight of the whole world
On the shoulders of a girl…
But He’s my strength
And His rest is mine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Fears

Love's Effigy