Keep Believing

You speak a Word that I can't see
With all these things distracting me
They try to veil my eyes from He
Who makes the Word full and complete

So I'll just keep believing You
Until I find it to be true
And in your promise I will rest
Until the Word does manifest

You speak a Word and my heart hears
It calms the restless, noisy fears
And I begin to realize
The Word complete before my eyes

With eyes now open I can see
Your Word is now upholding me
And so before you I won't doubt
The Word I must now walk out

You speak a Word and give it life
You breathe Your breath and so I find
Your Word is growing, live in me
And by my faith, I this Word see

Though it be little, still just shoots
The Word, I know, has deeper roots
And soon shall grow and bear much fruit
It brings me closer now to You

You speak a Word and this I know
Everything You say is so,
So I won't give up, I'll believe
Though all about tries to deceive

And in Your Word, I grow and flourish
For I am brave and have much courage
That I can live to walk it out,
The fire burns out any doubt

For your Truth all pain does assuage
That deep in You my life is laid
A price that long ago You paid
So I could be your faithful maid

You speak a Word and I obey
My Father lives in me today
I will not fear, nor will I stray
From the path before me laid

In oneness I with you abide
Faith brings me to the other side
Where life and rest and hope abide
Faith is pure, let the light shine!

So as you speak, I you echo
And Your Word shall ever grow
Till all the world about does know
Yahweh is God, yes, this is so.

And so we come on bended knee
To see your Kingdom so complete
And worship you most faithfully
Your trusted sons before you, free.

You speak a Word and You create
You open wide Your heav'nly gates
And all that's not of you abates
Yet after the shaking we remain.

We hold fast to your spoken Word
And all You've said to us, we've heard
And binding fast to what You've said
We rest in You while the shaking spreads

So whate're happens in the world we know,
Oh Father God, we love you so
And in you, Yahweh, we have hope
When shaking's done, your Word shall grow.

Do not stop speaking, let the shaking come
Let the fire roar, let the tempest run
Oh, Yahweh please do not abate
For shaking shall soon liberate

Creation groans, creation cries
And so we see before our eyes
Your manifest Word realized
Though something in all had to die.

Yet when perfection comes, we joy
For we forget the erstwhile toil
Rejoicing in the freedom brung
By the faithfulness of Your sons

And all the pain will be forgotten
As Your promises are gotten
What we from the beginning saw
When we did choose this path to walk

And what we saw in the end times rising
When in beginning we were spying
That which was, is, and will ever be
A finished work, a living Tree

And all that starting from a seed
And faithfulness making complete
That which was always meant to be
When you created out of your need

To show your love to one who trusted
That Your Word would not be void
We knew we'd not be disappointed
At receiving lasting joy

And so now, in this moment resting,
In your eternal embrace,
I find I am now receiving
Endless, everlasting grace

And the faith within is growing
Reminding me of what has ever been
I find inside, the seed you're sowing
Bursting forth from deep within

Creating time and space together
Seeing th' beginning from the end
Separating from you never
My eternal, Holy friend

Glory to the One and Only
Who was and is and is to come
Yahweh, Yahshua, Spirit Holy
Gratefully, Your faithful son.

And this poem now is ending,
Though my heart shall ever praise
To the One who made the world unending
Eternal praise has been ordained.

HalleluYah! Yes and amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fears

Dust

Love's Effigy