Heart's Cry

I want to bask in Your glorious presence
See the truth of who I am
I want to dance among the heavens
As I walk upon the land.

I want to sing a song of glory,
Experience rebirth
I want to tell my Father's story
Bring the Heavens to the Earth

I want ot elevate my Father,
To bring glory to His Name
I want to share His Truth with others
So that they can do the same.

I want to whisper to the Father
Sing praises in His ear
I want to worship Him forever
Not caring who else hears

I have a longing deep inside me
With my Father to be One
I want to come out of hiding
Be exposed as Yahweh's son

Oh my deepest heart's desire,
So fundamental to my being
To always belong to Yahweh
And for Him to speak to me

But the longing of my heart's cry
Goes deeper than this still,
Beyond mere explanation
And more than words can tell.

The utterances within me
Groans that words cannot express
Voice the longing deep inside me
To receive Yahweh's fullness

But my Father heard my heartsong
Echoing through time and space
And He made a sure provision
He prepared for me a place

So profoundly does my heart cry
But in the end all is well
For my Father heard my longing
And gave me in Him a place to dwell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Fears

Editing