Eagle's Eyes


I have the sight of eagles,
I see with Yahweh’s eyes,
And up to His dimension and
Perspective, I’ll arise.

He’s promised me provision,
He takes me to new heights,
Bigger than creation,
Everything is right.

He leads me in righteous paths,
Not to walk, but FLY
He brings me on to gloriousness
He gives me eagle eyes.

I soar on winds and eagle’s wings
I see all from the skies
And when I look out at the world,
I look at Hell’s demise.
For when I see creation,
I shall see with eagle’s eyes.

I shall hear with eagle ears
I will not perceive lies.
I shall see with righteous sight
And judge, for I am wise
And when I see creation
I shall see with eagle’s eyes.

Nothing else shall prosper
No false vision shall arise,
I will look at creation
I will see with eagle’s eyes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Fears

Love's Effigy