Happy Birthday Yahweh: Every Day


(Look at my first Christmas present this morning!)

Come and celebrate with Me,
Let us dance and sing,
Come and celebrate my birth,
Come watch me be King.

Assemble here to honor Me,
Give me glorious praise,
Create in you a place for Me,
To dwell in every day.

Happy Birthday, Yahweh,
Let creation celebrate,
For Yahweh, our creator,
Has come to us to create.

In each of our hearts, Yahweh is born
That we carry Him in the world
In each of our hearts, Yahweh creates
The priceless, glorious pearl.

So let us celebrate again
The Creator Yahweh God
He creates in hearts of men
That all creation see again
The glorious majesty of Him
Who is the living One.

For I was not born on Christmas, but am born each day in the hearts of my faithful sons. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Not *World Suicide Prevention Day 2021*

Love's Effigy