Eternal Life

My heart beats with a passion
The rhythm of the hills
The wind blows with a fury
It's never standing still

I move on with a frenzy
Blowing across time
I dance here in a corner
Letting the light shine

But I know that the flow is coming
And I know that the waters roar
And I know that the day surrounds me
Like it never did before

And stand here in Your Presence
Where I never used to be
And I find You waiting
And you whisper to me

Shine on, My love, for I have made you a light
Let's go, let's run, let's leave all fears behind
And you'll see the visions that I've laid out for you
And I'll see My glory as the visions come true

And the wind blows across the face
Of the land that You made
From the tops of the mountains
To the depths of the lakes

And all around the universe
Throughout all space and time
We can hear the echoing
Of the Words of Your design

And I stand here in Your Presence
Where I will forever live
And I wait here for the Word You'll speak
That I will go out to give

And I'll speak to those who have not yet
Come to realize
That they, too, have a mandate
To bring visions to life

Shine on, My love, for I have made you a light
Let's go, let's run, and we shall celebrate delight
And I'll see all I've ever dreamed revealed in the sunrise
As a new day dawns and we walk on in the eternity of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fears

Dust

Love's Effigy