The Greatest Above These

If I have a loving family--a devoted husband,
And well-behaved children
Maybe a pet or two
In a nice cozy house,
But have not Yahweh,
I have nothing.

If I have a rewarding job where I make a difference,
Have a future, and good benefits,
A nice salary with options,
And a convenient location,
But have not Yahweh,
I lack all.

If I have all the things--a big house and car,
Vacations every year,
All the latests conveniences,
And money to spare
But have not Yahweh,
I am only temporarily enjoying what can never last.

Yahweh is righteousness, Yahweh is joy
He is peace, love, and the light in the darkness
Yahweh is everything! The first and the last, everlasting to everlasting
Yahweh never fails!
But where people are fickle and things disappear, this One thing remains
Always there is Yahweh, the Greatest Above Anything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Not *World Suicide Prevention Day 2021*

Love's Effigy