I Keep On Crying

Driving down the road without dread and fear
Not feeling exhausted after at the end of a workday
Worshipping the Father who draws me near
Feeling free from burdens and what other people say

The joy that’s all around me I can finally see
Something I never really hoped to find
The freedom to love myself and really be me
The glory of an uncontested mind

Knowing all the Power in the universe
Lives inside of me in Holy Spirit
The freedom from the horrors of a generational curse
The fact that I no longer have to fear it

And oh, I keep on crying with the wonder of
The knowledge of the life given to me
The ability to abide in my Father’s love
And enjoy the world into which He’s placed me

The gratitude inside of me shall never die
For I will never forget where I’ve come from
There was once a time when I lived in lies
And thought that I would to real death succumb

So I keep on crying when I remember again
All that Yahweh faithfully brought me through
And even more marvelous is knowing then
Everything that He has brought me to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fears

Dust

The Blues