My God is Amazing

I remember when I was afraid
Of everyone and everything
And when I only knew pain
Before Yahweh, before my faith

I remember when I walked in fear
When there was nothing of glory here
When I didn't know and couldn't hear
Before the Word to which I have drawn near

But oh the glory of redemption's Truth
And oh the wonder when I find the new
And remember what I always knew
Before the world, before the enemy's coup

As I remember what used to be
I see a greater vision of Yahweh's glory
And I am so amazed that He has set me free
And given me life more abundantly

So I will walk on and take my place
In the full true vision of Yahweh
And I will always walk in righteous faith
And never take for granted His anointed grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fears

Dust

The Blues