Lost and Found

Seek and you shall find Me
For I never can be lost
But when you have the eyes to see
I am hidden in the dust

From the ashes and the ruins
I shall rise and take My place
You shall see and not be desolate
For you’ve chosen to embrace

My Word and oh My Spirit
My Truth that shall remain
Listen and you’ll fully hear it
And you’ll see me once again

Fear not the creeping shadows
Do not worry about the lies
Heed not the enemy’s bellows
Hear My whisper ‘neath the cries

Oh creation may be groaning
But time will surely tell
Of My victory that’s coming
And in the end, all will be well

Seek the journey of the Maker
See and find your Father’s heart
Know that I am here to take you
On the pathway through the dark

But the light not be hidden
Everything shall be revealed
For I am the resurrection
Truth’s unwavering, righteous zeal

Seek and know that I am with you
See and know I am at rest
In the peace you now shall find me
For I’ve made you to be blessed

Hear My Words and heed My heart’s cry
Do not give in to the doubts
All I have, I’m King of all Life
And I always shall be found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Fears

The Blues