A Song of Praise for the Promise Received

Somehow it was hidden, veiled then from my sight
I did not know the splendor that was rightfully mine
I thought that I was lonely, deserving just to die
But Yahweh came back for me and offered me His Life

So I died to things of fear, the horror and the lies
I received what Yahweh offered and He opened up my eyes
I see now with a vision that's beyond all space and time
In certainty I walk now as the Truth I recognize

But oh, there was a time when I did not understand
When I was lost and lonely, afraid of my Father's hand
Yet He was ever patient, the most gentle and kind
He was willing to wait for my faith to make Him mine

And when I did believe Him, He rushed in with a force
He took me up to be with Him, altering my life's course
For now I walk the path that He and I always designed
My life and Promised purpose in the dance of the divine

In unity we authored and in unity we walk
Our partnership is Promised and nothing can us stop
Together we're creating with the power of the light
And oh my God is awesome as my faith is now made sight!

What man, what lesser thing could do all that my Father's done
What power or created being could make a dirty slave a son
But oh, my glorious Father did bring everything to light
For He took Himself and brought the day from deepest, darkest night

Praise to the One and Only, praise to the King of kings!
Praise to the sovereign ruler who created everything!
Praise to the holy passion, the fire that burns inside!
Praise to the God in Heaven who does on the Earth reside!

Oh holy King of Righteousness, oh uncreated One!
Oh author of all holiness, the Father of Your sons!
Oh You who have perfected 'ere you even started time!
Oh You who resurrected all that You have made in life!

HalleluYah in every Heaven and in every solid realm
Glory to God in the Highest and peace to all who in Him dwell
Oh, infinite-eternal, You who redeemed all that was lost
The omnipresent power of the omnipotent God!

Ever shall I praise You, ever shall You sovereign reign
Ever shall I worship You; together we shall make
And oh the awesome increase as we grow upon the Earth
Returning all the lost sheep as You give Your Promise birth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Not *World Suicide Prevention Day 2021*

Love's Effigy