The More

Oh, in the goodness of my God I spin
And I can barely take it in
All of the greatness that I see
Much more than I ever thought to be

Oh flying all around me now
Is the glory and the power
Planetary systems spinning 'round my sun
For I have been faithful to unite as One

Exceeding beyond all that you ever thought?
Think bigger! Think bigger! No, that's not enough!
There's more and there's more and there's more and there's more
There is no ending to what He has in store

I'm so exciting that I would just scream
But screaming's too small for such meaningful things
All that is less-than now ceases to be
For oh there's such splendor in all that I see

And there's more and there's more and there's more even still
There is no end to the Father's good will
His pleasure to give us His Kingdom to show
Just how much He loves us and how we can grow

Into the more that we have in Yahweh
Already laid out and forever in faith
As we grow and we increase in what we're aware
Of the fullness of Yahweh and life sans compare

No matter where you've come from or what you've come to
There's even more depth right there inside of you
And if you'll discover, all of Yahweh explore
You will never find any end to the more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fears

Dust

Love's Effigy