Choice

You’ve shown me great and glorious things
That I so long to see
These beauties will let freedom ring
And bring such lasting peace

They’re perfect and they’re honorable
And You’ve given me to make them
When I see them, my heart is full
I so want to embrace them

But oh the joy of what I see
Is my choice to release them
So I let go in full belief
That You will now receive them

So I release all that I’ve seen
And choose now full submission
Accepting You as my new dream,
The joy of our relation

And as I look into Your eyes
I don’t even remember
What I gave up to recognize
My own beloved Creator

My Promises return to me
But I have greater beauty
Our new-discovered unity

That came out of my choosing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Not *World Suicide Prevention Day 2021*

Love's Effigy