I Will Play


The wind is picking up speed
The flames are starting to fan
I don’t know where this will lead
But I know where it will end

And all around me the world starts to panic
But I’m okay because You have led me here
And this is all exactly as it was meant to be
For today I know Your Salvation will appear

So I will play in the hurricane
I will dance in the big storm
From raging fire I will reign
I will joy in being born
For today I am made

In the fire I’m being formed
After thunder comes cooling rain
Yes, Your provision takes a hundred forms
So I will trust You today

For the pain of the flames will fade away when we see what they’ve wrought
And the tempest and the hurricane bring me all You’ve got
So I will sing a song of praise to You who are here with me
Together we shall fan the flames so together we will see
As we play with the hurricane.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Fears

Love's Effigy