Wordsmith

This will probably be the only blogpost that is not a work of fiction in some way. But I wanted to explain what the purpose of this blog is, and thus, this post.

I am a wordsmith. I wield words, powerful weapons, against the enemy of Yahweh, who with words created all things. As a wordsmith, I have written stories, poems, short scenes, and even a novel. And I want to share them with people that they might see and know the glory of Yahweh and marvel at their creator.

But by what medium do I share these things, I wonder? Publishing is complicated and it either costs money or means I give up the rights to what I've written. Not wanting to hand a sword to just anybody, I wouldn't want my words to end up in the wrong hands. But I researched copyright law and found that anything written after 1978 is automatically copyrighted as belonging to the author, so everything I write is mine unless I give it away to a publisher or something similar.

Not that this is far beyond the realm of all things possible, but for shorter scenes or poems, I find it more likely that this blog will be the spot to showcase what I've written. Though you never know...

Anyway, all this to say, welcome to the blog.

My name is Cassondra. And I am a wordsmith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fears

Dust

The Blues