Yes and Amen

To believe is to be,
To have faith, to obtain life
To decide, to choose, to see what nobody else can see,
To ignore everything you've ever been told
And all that you feel
And step out there
And know that what Yahweh says
Is True
and inalterable.
To live.
This pleases Yahweh, allows Him to give us that life
He has been longing to give us since it was first lost to us
When Adam disobeyed
Which life He gave us before the foundation of the world,
Reaffirmed His promise with an oath of confirmation
On the cross, saying, yet again,
"I love you"
And asking of us only that
we believe, have faith, obtain life
That we decide, choose, elect to see
What nobody else has seen,
What nobody else can see for us
What we must, ultimately see for ourselves
The Word, Yahweh's Word
About us
Me.
Who I am.
What I am doing here.
And what I was created to do
Before the foundations of the world
In the beginning
When Yahweh created me
and He said "Let there be..."
What did He say, what did He mean?
What did He most want to see
Come out of that nothing
And become me?
And how can I now become again
What I was in the beginning
Again, by faith, the only way
To obtain the life that He gave to me.
And so I say,
"Yes, I believe. And amen."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Fears

Editing