Awaken

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken,
I am awakening your mind to new foundations in the skies
And you will see new things; you will see Me in new ways
It is time for a new thing, time to awaken

There is a power flowing from this moment,
Drawing all things into it,
You have been moving toward it for a long time,
But now it is time to awaken your mind,

The moment lies clearly in front of you now,
And you resonate with its infinite power,
As you are drawn into it, you’ll be pushed out
And you will ascend higher than you could have dreamed

This moment will change your direction,
The trajectory of your life will be altered by this moment in time
The sheer power of this moment will project you in speed and passion
That you did not heretofore know

Awaken, awaken, awaken,
Hear the calling within you, the power within you
Become One with the power within you,
With this moment you’re drawn to

For moments have power, too,
And when the power of the moment and the power that is inside of you
connect, there will be a combustion unlike any the world has seen,
Oh awaken, My Beautiful Dream
I have long waited for this

You will draw this moment unto you even as you are drawn to this moment
You will see, you will see, you will see
New visions will arise in your mind and you will see
All that I AM I will share with you,
Oh be! Awaken…

I let you sleep long, but it’s time to awaken
Come and dance with Me, My Beautiful Dream,
I am not asleep; I have awakened

Come now, your destiny awaits. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fears

Dust

Love's Effigy