Trust

I am a steward, this isn't mine
I'm a representative of the divine
I haven't the power to change anything
Only to trust that Yahweh redeems

So Yahweh, today, I let go of it all
It's not mine to cause to rise or to fall
But I am a conduit through which you flow
I'll be the light that all may know

Yahweh is glorious! Yahweh is pure!
When Yahweh says something the outcome is sure
And this is a process for Him to redeem
Everything that is seen or unseen.

So though I must into Babylon go,
I will not begin to think of things so
I will not take on a corrupted mindset
But rather I'll walk in the Truth that's been said.

The Word and the Spirit, they keep me pure
To walk alone's something I'll never endure
I love and trust Yahweh
He loves and trust me
And so I'll keep going
And be totally free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Fears

Love's Effigy