Flowing Poem

He is in me, creating new worlds.
The flow, the passion, the perfect joining of power
and order, of flow and control.
He is in me, creating new things and redeeming the old.

He is in me, bringing up life from ashes of mourning
Providing a place where that which He always desired
Might bloom, flourish, and shine.
He is in me, bringing up life out of death.

He is in me, taking the fear and the anger away,
the suffering and sadness.
And in that place He gives instead faith, joy,
Trust and forgiveness.

He is in me, making all things new
As He resides in me, I reside in Truth
And those in whom He resides
Have all things, for all things are One,
Christ who redeems.

He is taking creation and making it again
Recreating the world, saving it for Him
He is making it one, when pieces were scattered
When, with one man's choice, creation was shattered.
But Yahweh is faithful, capable, and true
He sent Holy Spirit to make everything new
He binds us together stronger than super glue.
Yes, Holy Spirit, I join myself to You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Fears

Love's Effigy