Return to Me the Missing Pieces


In one act of rebellion
Creation did divide
Shattered into pieces
And scattered far and wide.

Ever since that day,
Ever since that time,
On each and every heart
Has been one single cry:

“Return to me, Oh Yahweh,
That in You I can stand
Let me be Your child
And redeem Your land

Make me whole forever
Make me new again
Return to me the pieces
That were scattered in the wind.”

And Yahweh, He did hear
The cry of each man’s heart
He understood their passion
Not to be apart

He sent to us the Word
To redeem and restore
To return the pieces
And join them all once more.

“I return to You, Creation
That in Me you can stand
You shall be My children
And redeem My land

I make you whole forever
I’ve made you new again
I return to You the pieces
That were scattered in the wind.”

But this was not surprising
For though ‘twas man’s desire
The heart of man is not
From whence began the fire

It began in Yahweh,
His Spirit burning bright
He calls the missing pieces
To be set aright.

“Return to me, My pieces,
That in you I can stand
Be unto Me, My People
And I shall be your Lamb

I will sacrifice Him
To make us One again,
For You are not just pieces
You are my Zadokim.
You are not in pieces,
You are my Elohim." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dust

Not *World Suicide Prevention Day 2021*

Love's Effigy